Monday, August 26, 2013

Welcome to my box of chocolates life



Remember that great line from "Forrest Gump" (1994), "Mama said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what your gonna get." Well, I am going to share my box of chocolates with you!

I am a wife and mother of 2 that suffers from adult ADD. It keeps life interesting. I like to cook, bake, sew, read, paint, woodworking, photography, acting and trying new things. The last few years have been the most interesting and I will share with you past experiences as well as new ones, as I try new things. Life is not always easy, as I have learned, but you find the things that are good in your life and hold on strong to them. Live your dreams. Laugh at yourself. Love with the heart God gave you!

Thank you for sharing my box of chocolates with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment